About Golden Twist Nilgiri Tea
- Golden twist tea's name is derived from its twisted and wiry tea leaves with silver edges and golden liquor.
- A tea connoisseur's favorite, this aromatic black tea procured from the heavenly mountains of Nilgiri is highly recommended for its unique robust flavor and single clone characteristics.
- Every sip of this blissful tea enthuses inner peace and pure relaxation.
- The unfurling of golden leaves is visually pleasing and will relieve stress just like gazing over forest greens.
- Low in caffeine, this nilgiri black tea is a perfect choice as a healthy breakfast tea best enjoyed without milk and sugar.
Blends well with :Ceylon Black, Masala Chai, Black Gold, Golden Twist, Classic English Leaf, Black Earl Grey
Tea Ingredients, Flavour & Benefits
Sweet muscatel taste with mild pepper-like undertones
- Low in caffeine, great for multiple infusions
- Relaxes your nerves and stimulates mental health
Tea Brewing Instructions
- Boil 200ml water in a pot.
- Add one tea spoon or 2gms of tea.
- Let it brew for 2-3 mins minutes at 90-100 Degree Celsius.
- Pour tea into a cup and enjoy.