RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
- In order to cancel items please send a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject line "Order Cancellation - Order #XYZ" between Mondays – Friday 9 am to 6 pm.
- Please note, that we can only cancel your order if the order has not been shipped out of our facility.We generally are very prompt and ship out all orders within 1-2 days of confirmation so, please ensure you are able to request your cancellation if any within 2 days of placing the order.
- Goods in transit will be treated in the same manner as delivered goods and the same refund and cancellation policy will apply.
- You will get a notification once your cancellation request is received and approved.Please see our returns policy in case your order has been shipped out before you could cancel.
- You have the right to return any non-tea or non-gift item i.e tea accessory or teaware within 10 days after receipt of the order. Perishables including packaged teas and tea leaves cannot be returned.
- The Kettlery will only accept returns of tea accessories in their original condition and packaging, accompanied by the invoice.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via FedEx to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Please send all returns to The Kettlery E-Commerce Department, 408 Shangrila Arcade, Near Shyamal Cross Road, Ahmedabad – 380015, Gujarat, India and we request that you contact us at email@example.com in relation to such returns. Please note that we will not accept liability for goods that are not returned via Blu Dart or FedEx.
- When returns are properly completed, The Kettlery shall reimburse the price of the returned merchandise and the invoiced delivery charges in the form of store credit within a maximum of 30 days upon receipt of the returned merchandise. The return postage will be at your charge.